Value Xd Science @
We are very proud to inform that Value Xd Science has now been confirmed to be implemented at King’s College Cambridge University. King’s being one of the intellectual homes of Alan Turing, this is a moment of historic importance for Value Xd, as a platform and as a company.
Value Xd Science is a revolutionary cloud-based analytics platform. It reimagines our entire analytical value chain in terms of flow and structure, from research to modeling, to simulations, to presentations, publishing and sharing.
Cooperation and collaboration have become ever more necessary to ensure productivity and value creation and exchange. All private and public institutions are facing the necessity to reinvent their internal and external communications and the architecture through which they build and deploy their intelligence.
Value Xd Science is the ideal analytical ecosystem for open science and learning in the new digital age. It enhances efficiency, effectiveness, and transparency in the teaching and learning process for all relevant topics and disciplines.
It is unique because of 6 key features of the platform:
- It is an entire ecosystem in the cloud that allows the live sharing of dynamic models/data/outputs within the universe or school or university.
- It allows the creation of models in actual mathematical language as used in the knowledge base of all relevant disciplines
- It allows for direct data import, upload and input
- It allows the live simulation of outputs and scenarios before and during live presentations
- It provides and entire library of dynamic dashboards, allowing the download of readymade analytical models from the add-on library covering every possible theme or topic
- It provides the ability to monitor and assess users’ engagement and activity
We are now set to implement our transformative platform at King’s College Cambridge University. A demanding audience, that will reconfirm the value proposition of our platform.
”I believe that this will be an exciting opportunity for our students, especially those working in economics. In the current difficult circumstances, this will provide the opportunity for imaginative thinking through the use of this new tool.”
Dr. Keith Carne
First Bursar of King’s College
University of Cambridge